WE RECOMMEND BOOKING YOUR APPOINTMENTS AS FAR IN ADVANCE AS POSSIBLE TO GET YOUR PREFERRED BOOKING TIME / DATE AT YOUR PREFERRED LOCATION. EXISTING CLIENTS ARE WELCOME TO SCHEDULE APPOINTMENTS UP TO ONE YEAR IN ADVANCE.
Adjustments pertain solely to the need for a follow up consult If treatment has not met the desired outcome client must alert staff with in a two week period from the treatment date. Clients will not be entitled to a FREE adjustment outside the two week period. Please note some treatment options may take up to 10 days to take effect which we are aware of. Filler adjustments are subject to case specifications.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
IF YOU HAVE AN APPOINTMENT SCHEDULED AND YOU ARE NO LONGER ABLE TO ATTEND, PLEASE CALL US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE – PLEASE DONT JUST NOT TURN UP. ANY CANCELLATIONS MADE WITHIN 24 HOURS OF YOUR BOOKING WILL INCUR A CANCELLATION FEE OF THE FULL AMOUNT PAYABLE BEFORE MAKING FUTURE APPOINTMENTS.
We do not offer a refund on purchases if you change your mind.
- Pre-paid treatments and services are transferable to other individuals.
- We require at least 24 hours notice to be given for any appointment cancellation
- If you cancel within 24 hours of your appointment, or do not attend a booked appointment, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee which is 100% of your deposit.
- We reserve the right to refuse you an appointment if you have more then two failure to attends recorded and will remove you from our services.
- Deposits paid for cosmetic injectable treatments are non-refundable
- Prepaid treatments will be forfeited if you do not attend and give 24hrs notice.
- Refunds will be provided where required under the Australian Consumer Law